[News] Nuovo Custom Firmware Rebug Con psn funzionante

« Older   Newer »
~Prøƒet
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/4/2011, 12:57     +1   -1

REBUG CUSTOM FIRMWARE 3.55/3.41

Dopo un breve periodo di pausa, torna il Team Rebug con un nuovo aggiornamento al loro Custom Firmware che trafermerà le vostre PS3 in versioni Debug e che stavolta si presenta sotto due differenti versioni, una per Firmware 3.41 e una per Firmware 3.55, per accontentare proprio tutti.
Questa nuova release del Team Rebug oltre a portare ulteriori modifiche grafiche e funzionali alla XMB reintroduce anche l'online PSN sulle vostre PS3 ma con una particolarità: non è l'online comune alle PS3 "normali" (le Retail) bensì è l'online dedicato soltanto ai Tester Sony, ossia quello delle PS3 per l'appunto debug. Cosa significa questo? Che oltre all'altissimo rischio di ban (visto che le console debug sono più facilmente monitorabili da Sony), in più sono davvero pochi i giochi che si possono giocare (scusate il gioco di parole) con questo online.
Nell'articolo completo la release integrale ufficiale.

CITAZIONE
FOREWORD:
First off, let me start by apologising for the delay. Both of my parents have been diagnosed with cancer a couple of months apart (My father has already been in for his operation and the doctors say they have removed it all.. WE HOPE). Saying that, the PUP’s have been ‘almost’ ready for sometime (a couple of months) but over those months I have added to them, so the delay even though for such a sad reason has had a positive result where Rebug is concerned.

Secondly, it is for the above reason that not much work has gone into getting anymore of the debug features working. I will say though on 3.41 using a dongle we have managed to get the ‘check’ feature and the storing and installing of PUP’s from the PS3 HDD working but this is NOT included in this release as it breaks other things and we don’t want the end-user to have to use a dongle (Although dongles still have their use for testing things out). Plus we still need hardware to flash NAND/NOR (I have bricked two of my own PS3 in the last 6months testing things and another YLOD on me so I am down to one and a little reluctant to start messing with it without the hardware to fix it) and we are also trying to raise funds for a TEST console.

Now that that is said, the time has come for the PUP’s to go to good homes..

REBUG 3.41.2 & REBUG 3.55.1
Both Rebug 3.41.2 and 3.55.1 have all the features you have come to expect from a CFW/MFW plus Package Manager, Rebug Selector and all the debug features of the last Rebug release and none of the bugs.

There is also a new directory in dev_flash called rebug which has another directory in it packages. It is in this directory that you will find Rebug_Selector_1.2.pkg and BDEMU.pkg (3.55) or Hermes_V4C_Rebugged.pkg (3.41). These can be installed using the PS3 HDD option in Package Manager.

INSTALL:
Rebug 3.41.2 and 3.55.1 can be installed over the same version OFW/CFW/MFW on any model PS3 through the XMB or Recovery Mode and Rebug 3.41.2 can be installed in Service Mode if needed to downgrade OFW 3.50.

UNINSTALL:
Rebug 3.41.2 and 3.55.1 can be uninstalled with the same version OFW/CFW/MFW on any model PS3 through the XMB or Recovery Mode.

PACKAGE MANAGER
Package Manager is a replacement for the standard ★ Install Package Files option under Game in the XMB. It allows for the install and deletion of .pkg files from ‘dev_hdd0/packages’, ‘dev_usb/packages’ and the standard ‘★ Install Package Files’ locations. In addition to this, your downloaded PSN content will appear under this menu instead of cluttering your ‘Game’ menu with uninstalled content.

USAGE:
Navigate to Game in your XMB and click on ★ Package Manager (It will be where ‘★ Install Package Files’ usually is). You will find three options.

★ PlayStation®Network Content
Manage your downloaded PlayStation®Network Content.

★ Install Package Files
INSTALL package files from Storage Devices and your PS3.

PS3™ Hard Disk – (dev_hdd0/packages)
Package Folder – (dev_usb/packages)
Standard Package Location – (Standard ★ Install Package Files locations)

NOTE: The Install All Packages is only available by pressing the TRIANGLE button when the Standard Package Location option is highlighted because the PS3 will only install ALL packages from the root of a storage device as of the moment.

★ Delete Package Files
DELETE package files from Storage Devices and your PS3.

PS3™ Hard Disk – (dev_hdd0/packages)
Package Folder – (dev_usb/packages)
Standard Package Location – (Standard ★ Install Package Files locations)

DELETING FILES:
1: Highlight the file you would like to delete and press TRIANGLE. The sidebar should appear.
2: Press CROSS on either Unlink or Unlink(Folder) (Both do the same thing for now).

REBUG SELECTOR
Included – Install using PS3 HDD option in Package Manager.

Rebug Selector is a tool for switching XMB and menus. When you run the tool you will see displayed what MODE, XMB and DEBUG MENU you are using. You will also see that AUTO REBOOT is set to OFF – FAST MENU SWITCHING ACTIVE, which means when you choose an option from DEBUG MENU SELECT the PS3 will exit back to the XMB automaticly speeding up the menu switching process. As soon as you choose an option from either MODE SELECT or XMB SELECT the AUTO REBOOT will set to ON – SYSTEM WILL REBOOT ON EXIT and the user must manually exit the tool using the ‘ingame XMB’ once they are satisfied with their selections. This is so the vsh.self changes can take effect.

MODE SELECT:
Switches between NORMAL and REBUG mode

NORMAL MODE:
NORMAL mode is the default mode after installing Rebug. It uses the DEBUG XMB and allows switching between the two different ★Debug Settings menus.

NOTE: NORMAL mode MUST be set if you wish to reinstall official firmware through the XMB.

REBUG MODE:
REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB in addition to switching between the two different ★Debug Settings menus.

Press L1+CROSS to set: [NORMAL MODE]

DOWNLOAD CFW 3.55

DOWNLOAD CFW 3.41

Minato.
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/4/2011, 13:00     +1   -1

quindi ora abbiamo un 3.60 online funzionante vero?

Sasuke X
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/4/2011, 13:02     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Minato. @ 2/4/2011, 14:00) 

"Che oltre all'altissimo rischio di ban (visto che le console debug sono più facilmente monitorabili da Sony), in più sono davvero pochi i giochi che si possono giocare (scusate il gioco di parole) con questo online."
cito quello che c'è scritto, è na pippa sto CFW lol

~Prøƒet
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/4/2011, 13:05     +1   -1

è un 3.55 in debug mode (tester) ora sto vedendo se parte su 3.60 poi lo scrivo. X il CFW 3.60 DOVREMO ASPETTARE ANCORA 1 PO

CITAZIONE (Sasuke X @ 2/4/2011, 14:02) 

"Che oltre all'altissimo rischio di ban (visto che le console debug sono più facilmente monitorabili da Sony), in più sono davvero pochi i giochi che si possono giocare (scusate il gioco di parole) con questo online."
cito quello che c'è scritto, è na pippa sto CFW lol

+ ke una pippa direi ke è x quelli ke del ban nn se ne fottono 1 cazz... xk poi cn 3.55 puoi accedere alla console bannata quindi... :ninja.gif:

3 replies since 2/4/2011, 12:57   396 views